here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, August 17, 2015

postponed...

UGGGGGGG...

my project is done...
photos are edited...

BUT...

Blogger is not allowing me to add photos to my blog post AGAIN...

I've rebooted several times over the last hour...and deleted the history, which has worked with this issue in the past...

SORRY for the delay...
it's A N N O Y I N G!

I'll be back when Blogger cooperates...

on a good note...

"OUT FOR DELIVERY" means that NEW stamps are arriving T O D A Y!!! 

it's a GREAT way to start the week!

I LOVE NEW stamps to...

make art!
wendy
ps...you'll find me sitting on the drive waiting for my fav UPS guy to arrive with the box of FRESH rubber!

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh lucky girl! I love mail delivery days!! :D ENJOY!! (like I needed to say it!)

Lisa said...

Blogger can be such a pain sometimes!! Looking forward to seeing your project!! I love out for delivery days!! Have fun with the new stamps!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debby said...

Bad Blogger! I was looking forward to seeing what new stuff you are creating with your ink pads! New stamps? Can't wait to see those too.

Redanne said...

Oh what a pain! Hope you get it resolved soon. Just got some Wendy goodies from SA today, just need to find time to play!! Hugs, Anne xx

zandra said...

Wendy, did you ever try to post via "writer"? It's super fast and I never have a problem posting my photos.I did it from my girlfriend's post and save major time. Once you try it you'll never post on blogger again. Here is her suggestion: http://jodielejeune.blogspot.com/2010/01/photo-watermark-101.html
Hugz,
Zandra

Stephanie Rodgers said...

I've got photo issues with Blogger too, but a different kind. It ate it my pics from old posts. Gone. And I can't find answers anywhere. Finally decided to just pick a new blog name and started over. Just made my 2nd post to my new blog. Gotta start building followers all over again. *sigh. Good luck.

Dorothy said...

Sorry bout that!